Scores
Commonwealth Kabaddi ChampionshipAhmedabad 2026 · 21 – 27 October
VenueVeer Savarkar Sports Complex Championship21 – 27 October 2026
Live Scores

Let's talk

Questions about tickets, accreditation, teams or volunteering? The Organising Committee is here to help.

General enquiries

Media & accreditation

Teams & technical

Volunteers

Write to us

Send a message

We aim to reply within two working days. During the championship, the venue help desk is open throughout every session.

FAQ

Quick answers

How can I watch the matches?

Spectator entry and ticketing details will be announced by the Organising Committee. You can follow every match live on this website's Live Centre, with raid-by-raid updates.

When do gates open?

Gates typically open 60 minutes before the first match of each session. On 21 October, gates open at 15:30 IST for the Opening Ceremony.

How do I apply for media accreditation?

Write to the media team using the contact form (choose "Media & accreditation") and you'll receive the application link and deadlines.

What can I bring into the venue?

Small bags, empty water bottles and national flags are welcome. Large bags, sharp objects, glass and outside food may be restricted. A full list will be published in the spectator guide.

Is the venue accessible?

Yes. The venue offers step-free access, accessible seating and washrooms. Contact us in advance if you need assistance on arrival.

How can I volunteer?

Choose "Volunteering" in the contact form or email the volunteer team. Volunteers support spectator services, team liaison, results and media operations.